Portland, OR, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the report released by Allied Market Research, the medical malpractice insurance market generated $12.5 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $33.7 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2022 to 2031. changing market trends, market size and estimates, value chain, key investment pockets, drivers and opportunities, competitive landscape and regional landscape. The report is a useful source of information for new entrants, shareholders, early adopters and stockholders in introducing necessary strategies for the future and taking essential actions to significantly strengthen and increase their position in the market.
Download a free sample report (Get a detailed analysis in PDF – 449 pages): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/30633
Report coverage and details:
|Market size in 2021||$12.5 billion|
|Market size in 2031||$33.7 billion|
|Number of pages in the report||449|
|Segments Covered||Type, demand type, coverage, application, distribution channel and region.|
|Drivers||Increase in cases of accidents among people|
|Increased awareness of medical malpractice insurance|
|Opportunities||Increased need to reduce fraudulent claims activity|
|Increased need to enhance claims management services through advanced software to effectively speed up processes|
|holds back||Increased cost of insurance premiums|
|Lack of knowledge about the coverages included in medical professional liability insurance Politics|
- The pandemic has had a moderate impact on the global medical malpractice insurance market owing to the presence of lockdowns in various countries around the world.
- In some cases, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has greatly increased the growing reliance on technology among people. Internet penetration increased exponentially during the pandemic and as a result several medical malpractice insurances were available at affordable rates.
- Additionally, there was a growing trend towards automating claims underwriting processes in the medical malpractice insurance market.
- In addition, the persistent technological advancements prevalent in the field of insurance are expected to boost the adoption of medical malpractice insurance by physicians.
Interested in getting the data? Inquire here @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/30633
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the global medical malpractice insurance market on the basis of type, claim type, coverage, application, distribution channel, and region.
On the basis of type, the event-based fonts segment held the dominant market share in 2021, holding more than two-thirds of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. Also, the same segment should cite the Fastest CAGR 12.1% over the forecast period. The report also analyzes other segments of the market, such as the claims-based policies segment.
Based on claim type, the misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding about two-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. . The surgical error segment, on the other hand, is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period.
Based on coverage, the US$1-5 million segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding more than two-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. . The US$5-20 million segment, on the other hand, is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period.
According to the region, North America market held the dominant market share in 2021, holding more than two-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is expected to quote the fastest CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period.
Get a detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on Medical Professional Liability Insurance Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/30633?reqfor=covid
Key players analyzed in the Global Medical Professional Liability Insurance Market report are Allianz, Aviva, AXA, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance, Chubb, Cigna, CoverWallet, Coverys, Liberty Mutual Group, MagMutual LLC, MCIC Vermont, ProAssurance Corporation, The Doctors Company, The Hartford, Zurich, The Travelers Indemnity Company and CNA.
The report analyzes these key players in the global medical malpractice insurance market. These market players have effectively used strategies such as joint ventures, collaborations, expansion, new product launches, partnerships, and others to maximize their foothold and prowess in the industry. The report is useful for analyzing recent developments, product portfolio, business performance, and operating segments of major market players.
Main benefits for stakeholders
- This report provides quantitative analysis of market segments, current trends, estimates and forecast dynamics of the Medical Malpractice Insurance market from 2022 to 2031 to identify Malpractice Insurance market opportunities medical.
- In addition to market research, important drivers, restraints and opportunities are also covered.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the ability of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of medical malpractice insurance market segmentation helps in determining the existing market opportunities.
- Based on their contribution to global market revenue, major countries in each region are mapped.
- The positioning of market players facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of market players.
- The report includes analysis of regional and global Medical Professional Liability Insurance market trends, key players, market segments, application areas and market growth strategies.
Key market segments
- Occurrence-based policies
- Claims-Based Policies
- Medication errors
- Surgical errors
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis
- Childbirth injuries
- Up to US$1 million
- US$1 million to US$5 million
- US$5 million to US$20 million
- Above 20 million US dollars
- PRIVATE hospital
- public hospital
- Agents and brokers
- Direct response
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, Africa)
Avenue Basic Plan | Access to the library | 1 year subscription |
Sign up for the Avenue subscription to access over 12,000 business profiles and over 2,000 niche market research reports for $699 per month, per seat. For one year, the customer must purchase a minimum 2-seat plan.
14-day free trial request: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published some syndicated market studies in the same field that you may be interested in. Below is the title of the report for your reference, considering the impact of Covid-19 on this market, which will help you to assess the impact of the pandemic on the short and long-term growth trends of this market.
Trend reports in BFSI Industry (book now with 10% discount + Covid-19 scenario):
Liability insurance market The size was valued at $252.34 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $432.81 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Disability insurance market was valued at $3.3 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $9.2 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2022 to 2031.
insurance fraud detection market The size was valued at $3.3 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $28.1 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 24.2% from 2022 to 2031.
Digital Insurance Platform Market The size was valued at $96.34 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $279.51 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2021 to 2030.
Usage-Based Insurance Market The size was valued at $28.7 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $149.2 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 25.1% from 2020 to 2027.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unrivaled quality of “market research reports” and “Business Intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
We maintain professional relationships with various companies which helps us to extract market data which helps us to generate accurate research data tables and confirm the utmost accuracy of our market predictions. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar helps inspire and encourage everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. All data presented in the reports we publish are drawn from primary interviews with senior managers of large companies in the relevant field. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes extensive online and offline research and discussions with knowledgeable industry professionals and analysts.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (toll free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060